The Family Inclusion Network WA provides professioanl advocacy, advice, support and information to birth parents and their families who have had children removed from their care and placed in ‘out of home’ care, or are at risk of losing care of their children.
Our Way of Working:
- Fin WA values working relationally, respectfully and inclusively with parents, their families and communities, and workers
- While working together we will encourage your participation and involvement in all aspects of our work
- We will attempt to address your issues of concern; however, even with our best efforts there will be times when we are not able to resolve your concerns
- Working with Fin WA is voluntary and you may end your involvement at any time
- Confidentiality will be upheld at all times – unless there is serious threat to harm yourself or others, or there is known or suspected child abuse. Fin WA policies are available at your request
- Family members have the right to provide feedback to Fin WA about the service they received – we encourage this. You might receive a survey from us or you can provide feedback at any time by phone: 08) 9328 6434 or email email@example.com
- As we have limited resources, we may not have the capacity to meet all of your needs. Generally, we are unable to provide advocacy services for longer than 3 months.